I charge $150 - $185 per 45-minute session; $200 - $250 per 60-minute session. A ninety-minute session is recommended, but not required, for couples therapy sessions and EMDR sessions.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out-patient mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash & check are accepted for payment. Credit/debit cards and other plastic are NOT accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me by voicemail at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
If you have any questions, please contact me for further information.